Happiness is Cleanliness

I'm happy to be participating in Jade's "Happiness Is"

Happiness is a Clean House

I know I sound like a nerd for that, but I like a clean, organized house. Things in place make me happy. Oh, it doesn't have to be perfect and pristine and "don't touch that" type of cold atmosphere. But it's nice to have it organized.

It's nice to relax on the sofa and enjoy some quiet time and be surrounded by an organized house and clean floors and shelves, etc.


~ I'm also happy to read a good book. Someone sent me a recommendation for "The Immortant Life of Henrietta Lacks" Click here to read the review.

Comments

I totally agree! This week, we did toy cleanout of both kids rooms and the playroom. Next is there drawers and the garage. Even the kids like knowing everything is organized...not that they'll keep it that way, but they appreciate it when it's done!
It doesn't need to be sanitary, but I do like my house organized. And dust-free. Can't stand dust.
Head Ant said…
These kids make a clean house pretty much impossible. I'm going to be doing a guest post soon about that very thing.

I've been wanting to read that book for a long time. Books like that are my lifeblood.
The Mommy Mambo said…
I like a clean house too, especially if someone else cleaned it for me!!
Oh and if you haven't already read it..."Room"

Had me glued till the last word.
Natalie said…
I just read that book! :) Yes a clean and organized house does make one feel relaxed!
I clean house makes me very happy too. It's just not always doable for me right now!
Kim said…
I love a clean house. It just doesn't happen very often around here. One day we will win the lottery and I will have someone come in and clean my house. Not the slacker job I do, but actually clean it.
Glynis Jolly said…
I like having a clean house too. Wish I had one.

I like watching good movies too.