Happiness is Blogging

I'm happy to be participating in Jade's "Happiness Is"

Happiness is Blogging

DUH! It's true. And for so many reasons....

I love to write. I love to share. It's a great way to keep up with family and friends and a wonderful way to meet new friends.

The world opens up with blogging. I can read about things going on around the world, most likely places I'll never have the chance to visit IRL, but... wow - to read about life going on through the eyes of individuals, like minded in their desire to share... it's pretty incredible!

The bloggy community is also great for support and suggestions, for venting and therapeutic writing. It's a way to educate each other and challenge each other.

What a blessing!


Comments

Jessica said…
The blogging community is full of great things. I have met many wonderful people through it.
LindyLouMac said…
Yay, for the karma of blogging :)
Tara R. said…
I have found some wonderful people through blogging. Friends, real, true friends, who have been a much needed support system.
Yes it is! Think of all the friends we wouldn't make any other way.
KLZ said…
I'm lucky to have met many wonderful people through blogging.
Penny said…
Awww...love this post! So true!
Absolutely. It's a great way to share the good things and you feel even happier and the not so good things to lift the weight off you shoulder. Either way, it makes me feel good.
Mark said…
And I'm blessed to have just met you today. How's that for timing.
Your new Friend, m.
Very well said! Blogging is truly an amazing way to connect.
Anonymous said…
Blogging is happiness. I have always enjoyed writing and it is a perfect outlet for me. :)
I am glad that you also decided to blog I enjoy having you as a blog buddy.
Candice said…
Completely agree. I'm relatively new to the blogging, but I've quickly learned how accepting and supportive my fellow bloggers are.
julie fedderson said…
You're absolutely right! I love the folks I've met blogging. Talented, funny and caring people.