Confession Closets

I have a confession to make... I wrote this month about Happiness being a clean house.

Two things to confess.....

First ~ if you open a closet or drawer, don't expect organization at any given point in a day of the month or year.

Second ~ The clutter in the closets and drawers start to drive me up a wall and I've been know to do a "spring cleaning" and reorganization, at least once in the year... most likely two or three times.

So, I'm not a total neat freak, but it does come out every now and then :) Ummm, to the point that I'll literally empty out the room of furniture, clean the woodwork in the room and reorganize everything back into the room again.

This need to clean often times does arrive when it's getting cooler outside - that burst of energy!


Comments

julie fedderson said…
Yes, you are a woman after my own heart. I love to clean--it's actually sort of relaxing for me. That's sick and wrong, I know.
Anonymous said…
... ahem... (clearing throat with a smile on my face)....If you would ever like to know where all that "STUFF" she "organizes" ends up... email me.... I'm Greg.... Aletas husband... I can show you pics of MY closet... and the curbside of our home every few months. NOT to mention our "storage shed" which is an unmentionable stopping point from the house to the next garage sale. "Out of sight... out of mind". And the wife likes it that way.... and I guess I do too.
Tara R. said…
I am constantly telling my menfolk that I feel like we are living in a storage warehouse... but it's all their fault. Not mine, not at all. I need your burst of energy.
Candice said…
I need to do the same thing in my house. Can you send that burst of energy this way???

http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/
Cperz said…
Changing seasons does bring out the "burst of engegy" to really clean from top to bottom. While my house is always surface clean, I love, love, love when it sparkles.
The Mean Stoner said…
It sounds like me...except that I will do "spring cleaning" whenever a cluttered area starts to bug me. If I leave it, it drives me crazy.
Anonymous said…
I used to be a neat freak. In many ways I wish I still was.