Upcoming Challenge

I love Louisiana. You’re not surprised, right? Playing tourists throughout the state is a fun thing for me and I blog about it afterwards too :)

Recently I’ve had blogger friends visit and they’ve asked me “What should we see? What should we do in New Orleans? What restaurants do you recommend?”

There’s so much! And instead of doing just one post, I thought about combining it with a challenge. I need a nice challenge to get back to the blog.

I love to travel and I’d love to learn about your state, where you live or where you’ve visited. I’ve seen those “ABC challenges” and thought “sounds fun, so that’s what I’m going to challenge myself with (and you, if you’d like to participate, I’d love to read your blogs posts)… Here’s the challenge, which will begin this coming Wednesday:

ABC Your Home State. Once a week, on Wednesdays, post something of interest about your home state, of course, following in the abc category.

I’ll start this on Wednesday and include a linky thingy, if I can get it working properly. Hope you’ll enjoy in!

Comments

Kavi said…
thats an alluring proposition. I have just returned from a travel to the US ! and i have a heap of stories to share !

About Mumbai, I keep sharing ! :)
Aleta said…
Hi Kavi :) I'd love to read about your travels to the US and life in Mumbia :)
Hey Aleta! That's a cool idea. I probably can't do it every Wednesday, as I have several guest posts scheduled over the next two months, but I can join in once in a while. I'll certainly read YOUR suggestions!
Arizona Girls said…
It's fun to do the touristy thing in our own states =) Does us good to get out there and revisit places. =) Great challenge but I don't know if I will remember and it's so hot right now we pretty much stay home haha

Arizona Girls
Arizona Girls Face Book
Arizona Girls blog
Ivy Bliss said…
I'm in! I'm a little behind...I know. But I'll catch up on letters a, b, and c in a grand post! I'm from Nebraska, so this should be fun! Great idea!
~Ivy
www.visionsoftlycreeping.blogspot.com <--- where the blogfest will be posted
and
www.ivygrowsinthekitchen.com