Happiness Is Family


I’m participating in Jade’s “Happiness Is”

Happiness is…. (hosted by Jade) Family. The below picture is Greg’s family, but we’re missing one niece and one nephew in the picture. Greg is one of four children. It’s a really nice size family. Every time there’s a family gathering, topics of conversation get crossed across the room and everyone laughs.


“Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! ~ Albert Einstein

“When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.” ~ Joyce Brothers

“You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” ~ Desmond Tutu



Happiness Is... at nolonger25.com

Comments

Family equals happiness for me too. They make me crazy and I can only handle small doses, but they make me happy!
Broot said…
That's a fantastic family photo. Everybody's looking at the camera and smiling!! My children (especially My Boy) always poke a face. :)
That's a big family! Mine is so small.
It's so nice that you have a big family and enjoy each other's company!
Anonymous said…
Love family photos! You will cherish those forever.
So true! I love that Desmond Tutu quote!
LindyLouMac said…
How true Aleta, also thankyou for your comments on News From Italy, your support is appreciated. Have a good Sunday.