Obsession


I bought a name tag for Penny. It has a sunflower on it and her name and our home phone number. I ordered it from Etsy. Love to get stuff from Etsy. Well, the tag was umm, a little larger than I thought it would be, but I still like it. We put it on her collar at night and the next day, I received this email from Greg:

"Your daughter is obsessed with her new name plate… i would call it a dog tag.. but its more like a name plate.

She works and works and works to get it in her teeth and then she wont let go and walks around with it in her mouth. We may need to alter this thing in some way so she cant grab it in her teeth."

I like to think of the tag as being another thing that entertains the dog :)

Greg suggested that we use the name plate as an ornament for the Christmas tree!! (Maybe I'll get one for Tigger too :) You can see the name tag in the picture, toward the corner of her mouth, it's copper colored, round but then, it might be difficult to see it, given that Penny is copper colored too :)


Comments

Christmas ornament might be better. And before she chews it to pieces!
Coffeypot said…
I understand her need. I use to put my dog tag chain in my mouth back in the day. It would hang so low and, when I bent over to work on the radar, it would slip out of my t-shirt and get in the way. Shorten the chain you say? (slapping forehead)