Pet Mountain Rocks

Roller Coaster Ride Day... ended with a mix of tears and laughter.

One of those days, majorly stressed, very upset. Came home to hugs from my husband, which somehow soothes the world.

Then I saw a box. It was the order from Pet Mountain. First time I ordered from them and the reason I decided with their company was because they had a good selection of Kong toys - the only type of toys that Penny can't chew to oblivion.

I opened the box, took out a toy and saw some one dollar bills. I took out another toy and saw some more one dollar bills. I called out to Greg, "Did you put money in this box?" I thought for sure he did this as some type of strange surprise. He came into the room to see what I was talking about. The dollar bills were just thrown into the box - not in a bunch together or in an envelope - just loose all over the toys!

Greg was just as confused as I was and wanted to know how much was in the box. 50 dollars. FIFTY dollars! WHAT?! We wondered if someone had accidentally put money in the box, if maybe they didn't complete the order... but the order was complete.

Maybe someone was stealing from another employee and shoved the money in a box so they wouldn't get caught? Maybe it was part of someone's payroll? What should we do?

Then Greg found the paper.... I couldn't believe it. Talk about making me laugh. Who gets things like this? Greg said I was a lucky woman and that he's always know that about me. :)


Comments

What an awesome surprise! Makes me want to order dog toys...