Happy Mother's Day


Greg said that the poem I posted yesterday made him feel sad. It's one of the reasons I didn't know if I should share it, because those are real emotions, but I don't like making people sad.... it helps though if I can get the feelings out. Writing is a wonderful thing in that way :)

Today, Mother's Day, started off with a surprise and a smile. I walked into the kitchen to find this...


I told Greg, "Thank You" and he replied, "I didn't do anything. It was Penny and Tigger." I giggled. He continued, "They took the Ford Edge to go get those for you." I asked which one of them drove and he said, "I'm afraid to find out." Had me smiling all morning. I thought the dog and cat wrote rather well ;)

For our wonderful Moms, we sent flowers. We're so lucky to be loved by the Moms we have ~ I hope the flowers brought them a smile and lifted their hearts, because it's what they do for us. Thank you Mom (both of you!) for your love and your understanding and support. Greg's Mom took a picture of the flowers and emailed them to us. We're going to see both of our families today, so I better get myself ready.


Thank you, Greg and Penny and Tigger ~ for my Mother's Day surprise. Thank you for the smiles and your love. I love you XOXO

Comments

Happy Mother's Day, Aleta! Nice your cat and dog went the extra mile for you.
Lilly said…
Oh that is so cute. What a lovely surprise from your babies Aleta. Lovely flowers too. Just catching up on my blog reading....
Carma Sez said…
Greg is so thoughtful!! Glad you had a happy day :-)