The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


I'm trying to stick with a theme for a month. Thanksgiving's "grateful" theme.. well, I fell very short of it, though I have so many things I'm grateful for :)

I'm trying to get back on track with blogging and starting a new theme.




Reasons I love Christmas - that's what I'm going to write about

I'll start it off by repeating something Greg said... "Aleta, I know what makes you happy.... doing things for other people."

He said this after we went Christmas gift shopping and not long after having friends over for dinner.

Is it doing for other people or making people happy? I like seeing people happy and... when people are in the Christmas spirit, they are happy.

I love that about Christmas, people share smiles, even with strangers :)

(You might barely be able to see it, but that's snow on my blog ;)

Comments