Do You Hear What I Hear


Greg put on Christmas music in the car when he "kidnapped" me. He told me to wear something Christmasy and we were going out.

He wouldn't tell me where we were going, but we were both donned in red and a twinkle in our eyes. Greg drove me through neighborhoods, as if to say, "We are just going to see lights." Which I was happy to do as well, but I knew he was teasing me and there had to be something more...

He had tickets to the music of the LPO (Louisiana Philharmonics Orchestra), coupled with various choirs from schools and colleges. There was even a section of "sing along" for the audience to participate in and a "story telling" of the Night Before Christmas. I loved it! What a sweet, thoughtful and romantic way to welcome the Christmas season.


While we were there, I recorded a few snippets on Greg's iPhone..
(The clip below seems to be cut off on the right side, if you want to see it from uTube, click here)




Comments

♥ Boomer ♥ said…
That is simply awesome. A very sweet hubby you have there! But you already know that.
Vivek said…
Nice to read about Greg and you having good time together. Enjoy this Christmas season. I was in Phillipines in October month four years ago and was surprised to discover that they start the celebration three months earlier! [nothing wrong with it, I wonder why others have not thought about it!!]
Best wishes,
Vivek
Your Greg is such a romantic! What a great way to start off the holidays! :)
A New Yorker said…
I'm going to go watch Xmas lights with a friend on Xmas eve. Pretty neat eh?