Grateful for Greg

I'm grateful that Greg is home. Neither of us slept well with him being out of town. I worry about him driving so much, but I understand and appreciate what he does for a living. I can't imagine if he had to work away from home for months at a time. I know quite a few couples that have long distance marriages, due to work and the economy. It has to be so hard on them to be apart.

Very, very grateful that our jobs keep us relatively close to home (a good 97% of the time) - yeah!

Comments

Joanna Jenkins said…
Hi Aleta, Glad Greg's home and hope you have a great Thanksgiving together.
Cheers, jj
Carma Sez said…
Happy everyone is safe and sound. I worry when my husband does a lot of driving too - but in his case it's because he doesn't pay much attention to his driving!! ;-)