NBWM26 Golf



Golf – It’s not a subject I’d generally write about, because it’s not something that I play, not even something I’d like to watch on TV. However, I’m bringing it up because of an event Greg recently attended. He has Yamaha clubs and a red leather golf bag.


Ok, I’ll admit, I love the red color! I asked him where he got the golf bag from and he said, “I won it at a pool tournament.” Interesting enough, Greg is right handed, but he shoots pool left-handed, shoots guns left-handed, but plays golf right handed.

Before playing, he bought some golf balls, went to a range to practice and also played golf in the backyard to get back into the swing of the game. Yeah, pun intended, my apologies.

The event, Fall Classic, was hosted by Air Liquide. Greg’s company sponsored the event and was given 4 tickets. Greg was one of the four that attended and he was impressed with how everything was handled. Everyone was given two hats and a dark blue shirt, which I really like on Greg! At the Fall Classic ~ there was breakfast, then – at each hole – drinks and food were served… and when the group gathered back in the main entrance, more food, prizes, etc.


I’m glad Greg was able to go and that he had a good time!

Comments

Jules said…
Funny, I have a set of golf clubs in my garage I just keep moving around. Never been used and they have no idea they are suppose to hit a ball. MY roommate had to have them, swore she was going to play and to this day they have the sale tag on them :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
CB said…
Greg and my husband would get along GREAT! My husband LOVES golf too, all year round.
I tried it but I didn't like it too much so I will stick with driving the cart :-D