NBWM21 RPS


RPS

Ok, I’m running out of things to blog about, so I thought I’d write about a game Greg and I play. Rock, Paper, Scissors. Everyone has done this, right?

Greg tries to guess what I’m going to do and I just smile. He loses a good 75 percent of the time. We go to Café La Te Da and Greg says, “RPS to see who pays.” The owner of the restaurant looks at Greg and says, “You might as well just pay because you always lose.” Hehe. It’s not a matter of who pays, it’s the game.

We’ll also do RPS to see who has to go to the grocery store or who has to drive somewhere. He’s trying to figure out my way of thinking. Good luck with that, Honey. Lol.

Comments

Natasha said…
My son taught me to play RPS, and except when I cheat, I always win. He's so much easier to predict than I am.
Lilly said…
RPS is a great way to decide stuff and fun! Hey Aleta you are looking gorgeous in the pics on your blog, just beautiful!!
larkswing said…
It is fun to still enjoy simple youthful games. Keeps life light!
Jules said…
and in the south you have to add a "D" to that description. As in dynamite, just hold out one finger :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
RGB said…
Ha, ha...RPS to decide who pays!
My daughter plays RPS with me, when we have nothing else to do.
Sree said…
RPS... hmmmm... need to try...
Anonymous said…
ha. i always lose at RPS becuase i always choose rock. like Bart Simpson says, "Good old rock, nothing beats rock."

but yes..something does beat rock.