NBWM19 Halloween Decorations



About a week after we got back from Hawaii, Greg and I invited our parents over for supper and to enjoy a short version of the vacation pictures.

Greg’s parents arrived first. When my parents came in, Greg’s Mom gave my Dad a hug and asked, “So! How many times did you get lei’d on your vacation?” Dad smiled and answered, “Quite a lot, actually.”

I busted out laughing and said, “That’s blog material. How often do you hear your mother-in-law asking your Dad that kind of question.” She said, “Just as long as you spell it lei’d not lay!” Hehe

When we sat down to eat, I had the Love Tiki on the table. There were comments about it and Greg’s Mom said, “Is it a girl or boy, I think it has boobs.” Greg’s Dad said, “It’s a girl. I know my girls.” LOL

Here’s a picture of the Love Tiki in the curio.


I had a surprise for Greg. After I unpacked and we settled into the work routine, I put the surprise on his desk for him to see when he came home. He sent me this email:

“Just saw the surprise Tiki “Mug”

When they say “Mug” I think they are referring to the expression on the face…. right? Mine says its supposed to look happy… but to be honest it looks as if its sitting on the toilet with an internal plumbing problem


Thank you! I love you1 GregO”





Yes, it is a “happy” tiki. I bought that specific one, because Greg is always happy (something I totally love about him!)


One Monday after work, I was having the Monday blue’s. Greg asked me what would make me happy and I said, “Decorating for Halloween.” That’s what we did – together. I love my Man. He enjoys decorating with me. This year, we bought a new decoration – a gruesome guy that his head goes from side to side and has fog coming out of his mouth. We have a better sound track of a scary voice saying “GET OUT! LEAVE! LEAVE NOW!”It’s really cool, but we didn’t have it on when I did this video.




Oh and this year, I have costumes for both of us. Last year I had a neat spider web vest to wear. Greg said, “I don’t have anything to wear for Halloween.” LOL, this year he does! We’ll have to get dressed up and take pictures. I know Greg will have fun with the outfit!


Comments

larkswing said…
oh that guy wins the creepy the vote - skin crawl! :)
jules said…
Now that's kind of creepy!
RGB said…
oooh...that's some question for you m-i-l to ask your dad ;p LOL at the way you described the Happy Tiki mug :D

Eeks, that thing does look scary! And with the sounds FX, I'm sure you can do a horror movie clip.
The Forscheins said…
Can't wait to see your Halloween clothes!! That will make for a great conclusion to this months' daily blogs.
Lilly said…
Ooh sounds like fun we dont really do Halloween here. Cant wait to see you both dressed up.