October is Write around the Corner!

October is Write around the corner and Woot - I'm doing the NaBloWriMo again. (Last year was my first month at the attempt and success.)

This happens in October, where the blogger posts a minimum of one post per day for the month of Oct - 31 posts. Wish me luck, because my track record of late has been lacking greatly.

I do have a lot to write about that has happened recently, now, just need to sit my tush down and organize my thoughts and share it. Soooo.... be sure to stop by daily in October - I'm so glad there is a NaBloWriMo - just what I needed to get me back into writing again! Come on, join in the fun!

Happy Blogging!

Comments

Beverly Herman said…
Aleta, I found I have been blogging daily with my new iPod Touch. I take a picture and post it to my blog via an email. I also read on another blog to blog like you are talking to your sister (or brother).
I have been a chatty Cathy lately!
I am looking forward to a month of reading your blog.
RGB said…
That's wonderful. Will be there write through, to read your blogs! So bring it on...