Time Flies

Where has the time flown? Answer: Mac Mini and New Blog


Greg says when I get into something, I really get involved with it... That's certainly the truth with my Mac Mini. He can't blame me though, because he bought it for me. :) Truth be told, I know he's happy that I'm enjoying the new computer. I'M A MAC! I know, I was a Mac when he bought the iPad for me, but the Mac Mini makes it feel more "real."

OMG, I love Macs! It's a time sucker though. Right now, I'm caught up in the iMovies. I'm merging between iMovies and Keynote to mix slides and short movies of our vacations together. My first attempts are pretty lame and now that I have a better idea of what to do, I'm going back to revamp the first attempts. (Plus, I found some more movies to add...)

The other time sucker has been a new blog. I'm not giving up this one. Fleur de Aleta is a journal for me, to share funny times and special memories. The new blog was inspired by an email exchange with my cousin, Holly. We were writing back and forth about books we recently read. She asked me to create an online book club where family and friends could participate as well.

Please feel welcome to visit: Beyond the Pages

Comments

Kimberly said…
LOL! Your excitement is catchy!! :)

I love book clubs but have yet to be a part of one...So, I'm off to go and check out your beyond the pages!! Super excited!
Aleta said…
I'd love to see you participate with the book club! I've read your book reviews and thoroughly enjoyed them!
Oh, that's really cool!!! I don't have a Mac but all my friends with them keep telling me to get one...And what a great name for your new blog! Love it! Have a terrific weekend! ~Janine XO
A New Yorker said…
Glad you'll still be blogging here. Not sure I have time to read other books now.
Joanna Jenkins said…
I have iPad envy! I want one bad! Glad you're loving it.
jj
RGB said…
Book club sounds good. Go for it!
Lilly said…
Oh good on you. I love Macs too! And congrats on the new blog Aleta, Great idea.