Loud Bags

Do you want to see a cat jump 10 feet in the air out of a sound sleep?

All you have to do is grab a bag of Sun Crisp Chips! No kidding, the bag is THAT loud!

I don't like loud noises and no matter how gently you pick up the bag, CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH - and I'm not talking about eating the chips - it's the darn bag making that sound! Seriously - you need the sound reduction headphones before picking up a bag of chips!

I guess if you ever want to have a raging fit, pick up the bag and crackle it with your mood. Lol. (Warning- if you have a kid who likes to make loud noises, keep the sun crisp bags out of reach!)

Ok and the other thing - I'm all for helping the environment. It's cool that the Sun Crisp bag is biodegradable. Something about the bag made out of plants and will degrade after 14 weeks in the right environment. They even have a picture on the bag.. but honestly, the pictures kind of freak me out. I don't know if I want to see compost while eating a chip that came out of the bag. Makes me feel like I'm eating dirt.

Comments

jules said…
I haven't even noticed that and I buy these often....now I will be checking it out.
A New Yorker said…
HA! When I saw this title I thought...I sure hope this post ain't about me. Get it? Loud bag!
Mari said…
I just bought some Sun Chips and noticed how loud they were too. They sure do taste good though!
Anonymous said…
Those bags are so loud!! While I agree it's a good thing that they are biodegradable, I wish Frito-Lay made all their bags biodegradable.
♥ Boomer ♥ said…
May give this a whirl! Love Sun Chips, but I've been avoiding all chips for a while...hope you are doing great, Aleta!
Kim said…
I heard somewhere else that those bags were ridiculously loud! I like that idea that they are good for the environment but I get what you are saying about not wanting to see compost while you are eating food out of it! lol