Ewwwwwwww

I was crochet beading; it was around 9pm. Greg came into the kitchen and I heard him say, “Is that a huge roach…?…. What the… it’s a spider! I really huge spider!”


I called out from the office room, “Oh my gosh! Please kill it!” Greg answered, “Well, of course.” My man, my hero. I continue to bead crochet and I hear a [splat] and “Aleta, come quick! I need your help!”

Thoughts racing, “Did the spider bite him? How BIG was this thing?”

I run into the kitchen and Greg said, “It was pregnant and there are thousands of baby spiders!”

OMG! I was freaking out! I grabbed my shoes and did a stomping dance around the kitchen, all the while screaming, “EWWWW!!! EWWWWWE EWWWWWWWWEWEWEWWWWWWW!”

Greg said, “I popped that little prego sack and it busted all over the place.”

That was a first for both of us ~ a pregger spider and all the babies running around. Shivers just thinking about it. I’d want to feel sorry for the momma and babies, but… shivers.. Just think, if she gave birth how many spiders we’d have in the house?! OMG…

(I wish I would have grabbed the camera, but I was too freaked out to take pictures.)

Comments

Coffeypot said…
I would have love to see a video of you doing The Mashed Potatoes dance on your kitchen floor.
Theresa said…
omg......*shudders*
I completely share your arachnophobia, but thank god they were not lizards!
Anonymous said…
ugh.
Kim said…
That is sooooo disgusting! Gross! Gross!! Good thing Greg found it and got to it before it could lay all it's little baby spiders and let them escape into your home! UGH! Go Greg! I'm a little glad you didn't have your camera to take pictures, I'm not sure I want to see a pregnant spider and her little babies!
Amanda said…
I just got the heebie jeebies reading that!!! AHHHHH I totally would have flipped out and probably screamed the whole time too!

We've had some nasty bugs in our house, mostly the creepy centipede type things I see in the basement but never a preggers spider! EEK!
A New Yorker said…
Not unlike the horridness that the OBs pull on women today. Greg, I think you need to go to med school. LOL....sadly. :(
EWWWWWW!!!!! I hate spiders!!! Ick, ick! Poor you! Glad you didn't take pictures...and Glad Greg got her! ~Janine XO
Rashikaps said…
Goodness! Why don't these just stay in forests.. :/
RGB said…
yuckie...the thought of a preg-spider squished about the place! Glad u guys got rid of it, before it took over your place.
Libby said…
Thank you...now i must go to bed...oh man i'm shivering