Power Balance

I know I'm going to sound like I’m wearing a chain of different crystals hanging around my neck for this post. But when something like this happens, well.... I have to share :)


The other night, I saw a band on Greg's wrist. I thought it was one of those bracelets you wear for medical reasons. Greg has diabetes, so I figured that's what it was and asked him. He said, "I almost didn't wear it in front of you. Danny wears one and I didn't believe him until after he did the test on me." Greg continued, "It helps a person with balance, strength and flexibility. The band has a hologram that reacts positively with a person's frequency."


Stretching my mind a bit at this point and thinking, "Didn't Einstein say that everything in life is vibrations or something of that nature?"


Greg almost didn't want to put the band on in front of me, because he thought I'd be skeptical, which Greg even admitted he was skeptical when Danny first told him about the bracelet. (at this point, "snake oil" came to mind, but hey...) I'm not one to do tests and so forth, but Greg convinced me to give it a try.


Greg told me to stand with my feet together and my arms stretched out. Then he said to lift my right leg and balance. After I got my balance Greg said, "I'm going to push down on your arm and you try to keep your balance (so, Yes, I WAS prepared and readied myself to keep my balance). Greg pushed down on my arm and my balance was thrown off. Well, hello? He did it again, same thing, I went off balance. Then he put the bracelet on my wrist. And wow! He couldn’t push me off balance. He even used TWO arms against me and I tell you... I didn't budge! It was SO incredibly easy to balance. I freaked. So did he.


Then Greg said, "Some people might think that pushing on someone is subjective. The better test is with weights, which is why I put it on with lifting weights." I asked Greg if he felt a difference. He took me into our workout room, put the machine to weights for me to do bench presses. Without the bracelet on, I was struggling to do two presses on the weight he had on the machine for me. Greg then put the bracelet on me and I was going to town with the presses. Heck, not only did I do the bench press, I went right into a butterfly press (which for me is much harder). He took the bracelet off and my arms struggled to keep the weights at half the distance! He tossed the bracelet on me and viola ~ I did the press just fine. I don’t understand it, but I can’t argue the results!


So, what IS this thing? This hologram? Is it a placebo affect? Shoot.... any placebo with those results, give it to me!


I think of it this way ~ our body is a musical instrument - piano, guitar, whatever floats your boat. The frequency stuff in the bracelet is a tuning fork. It helps you to tune your body or tune the energy in a positive way. It's the "Chi" at the optimal level ~ increase balance, blood flow, flexibility, etc.


It's not witch craft. It IS Science. Why can’t this be more believable for people? If frequencies are perfectly acceptable for use in MRIs at a hospital, why think it just stops there? We resonate. All of us and it just so happens that someone was able to find a frequency that works FOR us.


To ultimately maximize the ability of frequency, the triangle affect is the best (one on each wrist and one over the heart - yes, they make pendants with the hologram and the jeweler in me is quite interested!).. They say to put the bracelet on the left hand (if you only have one bracelet), because energy supposedly enters your body through your left hand (Holistic Healer talk, I know). But just one will do on each wrist, adding three or four on one wrist won't increase the benefits. The benefit is ~ the "vibes" or frequencies from a direction... not multiples in the same location.


How far does this "frequency" help? Is it just with balance? Greg mentioned wearing the bracelet at night to see what it would do to his dreams. I asked if I could wear it at night, because often times I'll get leg cramps. I know it's to do with potassium and I eat a banana before going to bed, which sometimes helps. But I still don't get a really good night sleep and even with the extra dose of potassium, my feet will cramp up. So, I put the bracelet on at night and ~ no leg or foot cramps and a REALLY good night sleep!


Ok, ok, don't believe me, but TRY it! I ordered one for me and I really didn't want to give the wrist bracelet back to Greg.

Here’s a link to a video about the tests: http://www.powerbalance.com/test-video

Comments

CB said…
Aleta that is Super Interesting! I have heard of this before but didn't know what it was supposed to do - you explained it very well.
I totally believe that we have a "frequency" of sorts.
I think it is really great that you got a good nights sleep. It started me thinking what it could do for other areas of the body - as I have had a few health challenges lately.
I am going to check out the site - thanks for posting it.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Cherie
Theresa said…
"I know I'm going to sound like I’m wearing a chain of different crystals hanging around my neck. . ."

That made me laugh! If you can find it in yourself to believe in the hologram thing, what makes crystals so far off the chain? Don't get me wrong, I don't think crystals and stones are "magic" but just like a hologram or any person on earth, I do believe they give off different vibrations and that they can help with certain things. Like, hematite is naturally magnetic and you can find bracelets, necklaces, and all kinds of things made of it in the pharmacy section to help with blood flow!

But I get what you were getting at with the comment. Made me giggle. I think there are so many interesting things out there if you just give it a try!
A New Yorker said…
I believe I've heard of this before but not with that bracelet. I think there's something else that causes this. If I can find out more I'll let you know.
nsiyer said…
That's very informative and interesting. I have'nt heard of this. Vibrations , yes, I agree and life is full of such -ve and +ve vibrations.
Libby said…
Ok as soon as I read this, I went on a search and I bought one, and now I too am writing a post about it...BECAUSE IT TOTALLY WORKS! All because of you! :-D