I am Tigger Hear Me Roar

The following warning has been issued by Greg.....

I am convinced that our cat is "Stewie" from Family Guy. I am sure of it.


Every time I look in his eyes... I feel he is telling me (insert Stewie's voice here).... " Do my bidding Fat Man... and when once I take over the world I will make your demise quick and painless.... unlike the other heathens that do not bow to me."


So .... just in case I AM reading his eyes in the correct manner... I pay him attention... because HEY! Who wants a painful death? ... not to mention it helps control the cats winter coat from falling all over the house.


I have no doubt that while Aleta and I are away at work... he is locked up in his secret room where the walls are lined with futuristic weapons he invented.... along with his prototype hovering death-ray transporter that can only controlled by the thought of Tigger and his fellow neighborhood cats. There will be a kitty revolution. Count on it. They are planning our demise as you read this blog!


And another thing that confirms this.... I searched my deleted email box on my Mac and am noticing that someone is writing Steve Jobs with Apple and wants the new i-Pad to be Cat Hover-craft friendly with an erasable memory and a non-traceable paw print screen protector. And in another email I found that he wants Steve to help him with third world country mass production of the hovercraft. The bad part is Steve is answering him in a "Hey ... I can make this happen" wording in his emails. Its truly scary.
If you DO have a cat(s)..... please monitor there movements carefully. And please make sure your cat doesn't read this MESSAGE!!! It may put my life... as meager as it is... in danger with the animal who runs this house.... and soon.... THE WORLD!!!! MWAHH HAHAHA (meow) MWAH HAHAHA (meow).

Comments

Theresa said…
LOL- we think the same thing about our cats... only we have 4 so we ahve to be VERY careful.
septembermom said…
Watch out for that cat :) Do you remember those Siamese cats in Disney's Lady and the Tramp? They always spooked me with their sinister ways.

LOL. Great kitty picture!
A New Yorker said…
Have no idea what to say on this post except that it's their and not there.
Unknown said…
Remember that cats are really space aliens in disguise. Their goal is poop in your shoes and sit on your chest. Beware!

That's why the capitcha for this post is pussrlz. {*grin*}