Aleta's Accessories

I’m so excited to share my newest blog with you!

**** Aleta’s Accessories *****

Jill, the talented blog designer who created Fleur de Aleta, has worked with me to bring Aleta’s Accessories into the bloggy world. (If you want a blog designer, Jill is awesome to work with!!)

When Greg said, “You should have one place for all of your jewelry pictures” I took his words to heart. Some pictures were on Picasa, some on FB, some on Fleur de Aleta….

At “Aleta’s Accessories” there’s a gallery for completed jewelry pieces, as well as I can blog post projects I’m currently working on. What fun!

Thank you, Jill, for your creativity and for keeping a focus on what I wanted in the design. I love it!

One change on this site is that I took down the Crafted by Aleta scroll and added in the Aleta’s Accessories button on the right side.

Hope you enjoy my jewelry endeavors! (Tomorrow's post on Aleta's Accessories will have a St Patrick's day pendant and ring ~ be sure to check it out!)

Comments

Aleta said…
Just wanted to add that I will be keeping this blog as my primary.. Aleta's Accessories is for jewelry only :)
jules said…
Another great blog designed by Jill...

I can't wait to check out your jewelry.
I had so much fun working with you on your new blog. You are so incredibly talented! I can only imagine how long it takes to create your stunning jewelry pieces. Beautiful!

Thanks for the linky love, Aleta! I really appreciate it! :)
Tabitha Blue said…
How fun!!! SO happy for you and your endeavors, we all need a place to showcase our talents like that ;)
Rashikaps said…
Lovely stuff! :) comments not enabled on the new blog..
Angelia said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) Your jewelery is beautiful! I can't wait to see more!
Carma Sez said…
congratulations on your new site - headed there to check it out now
Best wishes, and looking forward to Greg starting a blog for men! :)

Vivek
septembermom said…
How wonderful and pretty!! Jill is so creative. One day I'm going to ask her to help my blog too!

Aleta, thanks so much for your prayers and support. It really means a lot to me :)
Unknown said…
It's a real shame that L and I are not jewelry people. Great gallery!