SAINTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL
THE SAINTS WON THE SUPER BOWL! OMG OMG!!!
We sealed the win with the interception and I called for it! Right before the play, I yelled out, “Come on, Saints defense! Give me an interception and take it home!” And they did, they did!! Thank you, Saints! Thank you, God!
Excitement is exploding in the air with fireworks, cars going on crazy, people yelling, Bourbon Street is packed like sardines and it’s so freaking good!!! Greg and I went to the Sports Authority, everyone yelling, “WHO DAT, WE DAT!” We were high fiving with strangers and saying, “IT FEELS GOOD! WOO HOO!!!” Greg bought a hoody jacket and I bought a Saints Championship hat and while we were there, Channel 4 TV came in. Greg put on his Saints Champ jacket and I donned the hat and we started the cheering in the store. The TV camera crew zoomed in on Greg and I yelling and screaming!!! Hehe, our 15 seconds of fame? LMAO.
We drove home singing “WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS … and WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!!!!”
THE SAINTS DID IT! THEY EARNED IT!! THEY ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!
Greg said, “After 44 years of the league, I’m glad it happened in MY lifetime. All the naysayers can kiss my ass and nobody can ever talk bad about the Saints again! And I’m back to loving Manning again. He’s still our own, but he had to get spanked by the Saints in the Super Bowl!”

We sealed the win with the interception and I called for it! Right before the play, I yelled out, “Come on, Saints defense! Give me an interception and take it home!” And they did, they did!! Thank you, Saints! Thank you, God!
Excitement is exploding in the air with fireworks, cars going on crazy, people yelling, Bourbon Street is packed like sardines and it’s so freaking good!!! Greg and I went to the Sports Authority, everyone yelling, “WHO DAT, WE DAT!” We were high fiving with strangers and saying, “IT FEELS GOOD! WOO HOO!!!” Greg bought a hoody jacket and I bought a Saints Championship hat and while we were there, Channel 4 TV came in. Greg put on his Saints Champ jacket and I donned the hat and we started the cheering in the store. The TV camera crew zoomed in on Greg and I yelling and screaming!!! Hehe, our 15 seconds of fame? LMAO.
We drove home singing “WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS … and WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!!!!”
THE SAINTS DID IT! THEY EARNED IT!! THEY ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!
Greg said, “After 44 years of the league, I’m glad it happened in MY lifetime. All the naysayers can kiss my ass and nobody can ever talk bad about the Saints again! And I’m back to loving Manning again. He’s still our own, but he had to get spanked by the Saints in the Super Bowl!”

Comments
Payton got his igo spanked.