Dots Diner

Greg and I went to Dot's Diner for super one night. They were decked out for the Saints as well. (I know, you're tired of hearing about the Saints, but I thought this was cute so I took a picture of it....)



The waitress delivered our Diet Cokes and Greg took the straw out of the paper wrapper and then balled up the paper and threw it at me! I laughed and balled up my paper straw wrapper and took aim. Greg said, "Aim for my mouth..." Ok... so I missed... it went over too high and too far right... and right.. to the middle of the table directly behind Greg with two little old ladies sitting at the table. I was SO embarassed! I ducked my head, Greg laughed and took a picture of me on his iphone.


Comments

Coffeypot said…
I did that with my grandson, but I blew the straw cover off the straw and it landed in an old ladies hair...and she didn't know it. It stayed there till they left the Waffle House.
The Forscheins said…
Haha! Cute!!! Did they look over?
Kavi said…
LOL !! Fun times indeed ! Neat snap !
CB said…
Cute! It's fun to do crazy things sometimes :D
Rashikaps said…
lol .. lovely picture!
A New Yorker said…
You should have wet it first. LOL
♥ Boomer ♥ said…
LOL!!!

By the way, my throat still hasn't recovered from screaming over that awesome game!! Who dat!!!!???
Travis Erwin said…
For the record, i never tire of hearing about the Saints.
septembermom said…
Aleta, you're so pretty in these pictures! Greg's face in the snow really made me laugh. I love seeing these pictures. Thanks for sharing. Your stories are so great too. You guys know how to enjoy life and have fun!
Kim said…
Duck and cover! Next time yell incoming before tossing it because then even if you miss at least you gave warning! :P
Lilly said…
Sprung! Fabulous picture! Greg will keep you laughing for life.