Je t'adore

Greg woke up and said, "I had a really good dream about you last night."

I asked him to tell me about it.

He said, "I dreamt that we were in our twenties. We just met and were roommates. We were living together at my house and became friends and then fell in love. It was great." He was smiling.

My Man loves me. Who needs one day a year (Valentine's) when I am loved like that 365? He dreams about me. We both wish we met a lot sooner in life, but I'll take whatever time we have together and treasure it!

A poem for you, my Love..


Don't Need Valentine's Day
by Aleta O'Brien


Mi aime jou
I don't need Valentine's Day
his blue eyes adore
Je t'adore
I don't need candy or cards
each day is sweet
Se thelo
I don't need to wait for the 14th
his actions speak 365
Aloha wau ia 'oe nui loa
Thank you, Sweetheart,
You are my world
I Love You xoxo


Translations:
"Mi aime jou" - Cajun for "I Love You"
"Je t'adore" - French for "I love you" stronger meaning between lovers
"Se thelo" - Greek for "I want you"
"Aloha wau ia 'oe nui loa" - Hawaiian for "I love you very much"

Comments

septembermom said…
What a sweet love poem! You are a very committed and romantic couple. It's wonderful to see!
Oh my gosh you two are so cute you make Hallmark look snarky. You just make me smile.
JudyH329 said…
Wow! What a tribute to love. You said y'all wished you'd met earlier, how long have y'all been married?
JudyH329 said…
I just read "About Us", so you were married in 2009. That is so great!
Coffeypot said…
AAHHHH! (puke) too much sweets.
RGB said…
Very sweet and romantic indeed :)
A New Yorker said…
Oh Hon! Don't ever give him any free passes about Valentines day or any other day. Greg's great but that day he MUST make extra special! PERIOD!
Lilly said…
Aw I love you two and you are blessed. You both deserve all the happiness in the world. You make me smile just reading your blog Aleta. Your goodness always shines through. And Greg never stop those dreams do you hear?