Boob Stare

So, a friend of mine suggested a topic for my blog.


I want it to be known that it was a MALE friend who sent me the suggested topic.


“Stare at boobs for longer life: Study.”

Basically, the article states that “staring at women’s breasts is good for men’s health and increases their life expectancy… by four to five years...” By increasing sexual desire it “gives rise (COUGH) to better blood circulation that signifies an overall improved health.”

It was recommended that “….men over 40 should gaze at larger breasts daily for 10 minutes.”

Greg is smiling as he reads this, I’m sure. Good thing I have the size they recommend. I want my man healthy and living a long life! Hehe.

Comments

Theresa said…
LMAO... OH... so that's why they do that. It's a survival instinct. LOL
Kimberly said…
Oh my goodness, lol, I'll bet a man wrote that article!!! It seems as though they would come up with anything to make an excuse for looking at boobies long time!
Dr. Wifey said…
hmm, if this is true, my grad school advisor should live forever! LOL
Coffeypot said…
The article is bullshit. I been ogling boobs all my life and I am still old. So old that I can't remember why I stare at them, only that it is habit. But it does make my mouth water and my palms itch. Wonder why?
Unknown said…
I want to know where I sign up to be part of the study?

As a scientist I do have some questions: the study assumes the starer is what is known in the vernacular as a tit man, but have studies been done for those who are "aroused" by other parts of the female anatomy? Inquiring minds want to know!

I've got to get back to staring before I go blind. {*grin*}
A New Yorker said…
Obviously the study was developed by some Tiger Woods wanna be.
Absolutely hilarious!!! What next??? Thanks for keeping us abreast (no pun intended...LOL) of the latest medical studies! ~Janine XO
septembermom said…
So funny!! I can hear a lot of men using that line to justify those sneaky looks :)
Carma Sez said…
by the size of mine, it would probably only increase life expectancy 6 months - not worth it ;-)
jules said…
Oh my, what a theory. Came from a man I'm sure. Hilarious!
Kavi said…
OMG ! There seems to be a study in the world to prove everything ! :D
The Forscheins said…
Adding 4 to 5 years? Hmm...that way they might live almost as long as us strong women do...