New Hair Cut

My hair was getting too long. I told my family that I was going to cut it short and color it Christmas red!



Madelyn, Greg's younger sister, came over and colored and cut my hair. We called Greg in the room to see what he thought.




Would you like to see a picture of my hair???


...

.......

..........

..................

....................................

....................................................

..................................................................



Well... technically, it IS my hair! There was enough of it cut off that Greg scooped it up and piled it on his head. Hehe.

Comments

Ugich Konitari said…
LOL Aleta ! It looks so real.....
Dr. Wifey said…
now let's see a pic of your new 'do!
Darlene said…
Where is YOUR picture!! You must show us.......♥
Kavi said…
The new look. Has to be on the blog as well !

:)
Coffeypot said…
By jove, I believe the hippy look is on the way back in. Ringo - right?
The Forscheins said…
haha! Can't wait to see your picture now!
Oh, hilarious!!! Love his sense of humor!!! But I would like to see a picture of the new, fabulous you!!! ~Janine XO
septembermom said…
You got me with that one! Greg is rocking that new "do" :)
2Wired2Tired said…
Lol! That is hilarious! I'd like to see the new 'do too.
Unknown said…
Hey, at least it isn't gray like my real hair!
Peggy said…
Cute! Your hubby has quite the sense of humor.
You two are so funny! Can't wait to really see YOUR new do.
Carma Sez said…
Ha ha. The color actually goes well with his complexion!
Rashikaps said…
You guys are .. just too funny .. :-)
CB said…
Oh my gosh! Thanks for the laugh today Aleta - That is stinkin' hilarious!!!
Tabitha Blue said…
Hahahahaa, that is too hilarious!!! I really do want to see what your's looks like now!! :)