Day 6 NaBloWriMo

Day 6 NaBloWriMo


This writing thing, is there a max that I have to write? Gosh, I hope not. I just don’t think I can make it for 31 days if I have to make a long post every day. Hope I'm not violating any rules to the NaBloWriMo thingie... I get computer brain fry with looking at the screen every day.


Suddenly, the word “fry” makes me think of Greg cooking breakfast… fried eggs…. And fried eggs reminds me of the day we went to the park to look for the newest members. Aren’t they adorable?















Are you wondering, “So, why DID the chicken cross to the other side of the road?” I’m thinking,…. Hmmm… might have something to do with THIS?

Comments

jules said…
Those chicks are so cute. Reminds me of growing up on the farm, we always had baby chicks.
septembermom said…
Cute little chicks! My kids would love following them around :)
Kimberly said…
LOL I think like that too. Where one thing will lead to another thing, and sometimes, the original thing is lost...

Cute chicks!!!
Anonymous said…
ha ha...yeah i think id cross to the other side too.
Lisa said…
That was super cute! I figure there are some days when I will only manage a one-word post, so you're doing great!!
Carma Sez said…
Hang in there with NaBloPoMo - I did it in February, which was actually a bit of a cop out, since it was February :D
Amadna said…
CUTENESS!!!

Blessings to you-
Amanda
Dan Berger said…
I feel a lot better realizing that this is becoming the un-officially official NaBloWriMo "What do I write now?" day.
whenever i see birds of prey i'm worried they're going to try and take my little cat
high over happy said…
25 more days - we can do it!
Holly said…
I think a post "have a great day!" is still a post - length doesn't matter! :-)

Cute chicks! I love the fluffiness of them before their feathers start coming in - which is pretty darn quick, actually!

The hawk would defnately get some of them if it was in the vacinity!

And to Speaking From The Crib - Hawks don't usually go for cats, but boy, owls sure do since cats & owls are both nocturnal! When we got our kittens we tried to keep them in at night until they were full grown - hard to do sometimes, cause cats just love to prowl around all night long. They are over 3 years old now, and I still worry about them when they are out all night - especially when I can hear the owls on our property.