Day 31 NaBloWriMo Happy Halloween

OMG!!! I did it!

I didn't think I could. I didn't think it was in me and my gosh, I don't know if I'll ever do it again. LMAO.

NaBloWriMo - 31 posts down. Complete! Finished! Goal!

If you don't see me for a while, it's because my muse is kicking my butt for signing up for this and making the muse go into overdrive. Will you have blogger withdrawal if you don't see me for a while? I'll be back, but first, we're catching the CATS performance and then see how many trick or treaters we can scare!

Then, it's back to the regularly scheduled program of a couple of posts a week. DEEP SIGH OF RELIEF!



Happy Halloween

(whispers: NaBloWriMo was fun though, I have to admit.)

** SPECIAL NOTE ADDED -- The video is dark, but I mostly took it to record the "sounds" that we have outside. Compliments of Greg's creativity!***



Comments

Queenie Jeannie said…
Congratulations!!

Now that you are in the habit, you might find yourself blogging more naturally!
Anonymous said…
Queenie... I just read Aleta your comment and she replied.... : HE he he ha ha.... NOT!"
Anonymous said…
congrats!
i have to post today and then i will have made it too.
:)
it was fun, but tiring.
Novice Writer said…
I went to your Day 1 blog to find out what you were talking about. And it is some achievement to write every day of the month!You know, I don't think I will ever be able to do that! Congratulations and good job!!:-)
Peggy said…
Congratulations! Ready for round 2? ;-)
Dan Berger said…
Way to go! My brain went on strike for most of the second half of NaBloWriMo, so I'm pretty much in awe of you getting through all 31 days! Thanks for your comments throughout as well. It was always nice to see you pop in over at the blog that Haiku's built!
Holly said…
YAY for you! You did great! You earned a break - we'll be waiting for you return when you are darn good and ready!
Coffeypot said…
It is always a good feeling and exhausting to accomplish a difficult goal. Way to go.
Congratulations!!!! What a great goal!!! Now for your well-deserved break!!!! Have a wonderful Halloween! ~Janine XO
JudyH329 said…
Congratulations! Prop the ole feet up and take a rest!
Unknown said…
Don't forget that NaBloPoMo starts tomorrow. 30 posts in 30 days! {*grin*}
♥ Boomer ♥ said…
What a cute little bear!!! Good luck with that writing, Aleta. I'm sure you'll do great!
septembermom said…
Great job Aleta! I really enjoyed all your posts :) You deserve a break. Happy Halloween!!!
♥ Boomer ♥ said…
Aleta...you DID great, that is!!! Sorry, my mind is goo-goo today.
jules said…
Congrats on completing.

Those sounds on that video are too creepy for me!!
I'm sure it was an effort but I certainly enjoyed it.
Martha said…
Two thumbs up for posting every day! That's quite a feat! I couldn't keep up the pace for the whole month. Thanks for your comments and encouragement along the way.