Day 17 NaBloWriMo Decoration

Greg surprised me one day after work. He had all of the fall decorations up. He knows how much I love to decorate our home, but I haven't had the energy to take the boxes down and get creative, so he took care of it for me. I thought I'd share the pictures. Yes, it's a mixture of Halloween and Thanksgiving, including the "Fairy Taking a Dump" (coined by Greg last year) He even decorated the three outside doors with seasonal wreaths. Thank you, Sweetheart. I love you! XOXO










Comments

Kavi said…
Wonderful home indeed ! What else can it be when wonderful people live here !
A New Yorker said…
What decorations? All I see is that big flat screen tv! ;)
Dr. Wifey said…
you've got a keeper for sure!
Peggy said…
Wow, that's a lot of decorations! And your hubby doing it all for you - I'm impressed!
Anonymous said…
i love the dump taking fairy. i remember her from last year.
How nice Greg did that for you. The day my husband takes the initiative to decorate the house will be the day we win the lottery—I give both occasions the same odds.
septembermom said…
Can Greg come and set up my house now? Everything looks so festive and cute! Great job :)
Theresa said…
I love your "dump taking" fairy, though I have to agree with your hubs that it indeed does look like that is what she is doing! LOL My halloween/autumn decorations have been up since august. I get over-excited. LOL
Martha said…
Holiday decorating sure does take a lot of energy. Lucky you to have it all done for you! Who gets to take everything down and put it all away?
The Forscheins said…
Great decorations!! VERY autumn!
Holly said…
How sweet of Greg. But isn't half the fun putting up the decorations? Now taking them down and packing them away, that's a different story! :-)

I'm afraid I just haven't gotten in the spirit here. But hey, 5 tons of leaves all over the ground is decoration, isn't it?