Day 10 NaBloWriMo Change

Straw wrappers, receipts, lint and crumbs... that run-away french fry that you KNEW you dropped but couldn't find with a quick glance so you just told yourself that you IMAGINED seeing it fall, pens and oh oh oh change ~ all under the car seat.

I dare you to look under your car seat and tell me what you have.

What about between sofa cushions or under the sofa? I'd have to add cat fur and dust bunnies to the list (though once a year, I try to move the furniture and clean behind it.)

It's worth it for the quarters, nickels and dimes ~ yeah.. all covered in lint and dust.... Heck, sometimes it pays to do the laundry, because Greg is always leaving some sort of change in pants pockets... it adds up, ya know.

Save the pennies... is this the change Obama was talking about? Because we sure need it now.

Comments

Peggy said…
In the car would be dog fur, dog fur, and more dog fur. (I honestly don't leave things all over my car... I'm weird that way, I know. My husband did vacuum it for me the other day, though -- he said it wasn't all that dirty!)

Under the sofa cushions would be cat fur, dog fur, cat fur, and more dog fur... What else is there? ;-)
Kavi said…
The underside of my car seat is clean. Or so i think !

:)
I Wonder Wye said…
I am so OCD, it's clean, 'cept for the errant pen that falls from the console. But don't hate me, I choose to ignore the dust when I'd rather blog, or read, or see a movie, or -- insert anything else here...

You have a cool profession, m'dear, and I will look at older posts to see if you've written about it...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and happy Sat. SITS share-fest.......
I can't look under the car seat until Halloween. I always save the scariest things for that day.
septembermom said…
My van is a disaster area at times! Cheerio and chips all over. Don't ask anyone to inspect, please :)
Chris said…
Under the car seat is pretty clean. I've been trying to keep the couch cushions cleaned out better since a friend's kid reached in and started pulling out cat toys, pens and pieces of candy.
RGB said…
You said it. Change is always good. Small or big. Need to look beneath the cushions on my sofa. I'm sure, I'll find some.
Holly said…
Amazingly enough, I'm pretty good about removing couch/love seat cushions every other week or so to vaccum under them. Under the car seat is clean - but the floorboards are usually littered with trash from the kids. I did clean the whole inside of the car a little over a week ago though - which included cleaning every surface, washing every window. Won't bother with that again for probably another year!

But don't get me started on 'change'! ;-)