Blog Post a Day

I think I may be crazy. I actually signed up for the NaBloWriMo. October is my favorite month, might have to do with it being my birth month, but it also has to do with the Fall and pumpkin pies. Funny that it is the month of writing one post per day for the month of October.


So, yes, I'm going to open the flood gates with small posts, because I really don't know if I have it in me to write that much. Where will the words come from?


Come on, join me... brave it out.. let your creative muse sing!

Click here to join!


I'm picturing Greg's expression when he reads this? "A posts each day?!?!" And yes, I'm including THIS as my first post. I know, it's cheating. (Is it?)

Comments

Darlene said…
Good luck with your post a day! I too love the month of October!♥
Nicki said…
I think this is great! Looking forward to reading all your upcomign posts. :)
kari and kijsa said…
Good luck with posting! That is a big commitment, but we know you can do it!

Have a blessed day!

smiles, kari & kijsa
Peggy said…
Good luck! I think small posts count just fine. :-)
Kimberly said…
Good luck to you! You know I'll be reading each and everyday!
larkswing said…
Naw, not cheating. A good start . . . good luck and looking forward to your post!
septembermom said…
Good luck! Tell Greg that he can work on getting you post material every day :) Sure he'll love that!!
Aleta said…
Thanks so much for the support! I'm tickled that ya'll would be willing to read my posts for the month. I read another blogger who said "you might want to unsubscribe to my blog this month".... Must be the fear of what in the world to blog about!
Penny said…
My creative box is currently filled with research journal articles...yuck.
Anonymous said…
im a bit scared about what i'll write about too. it may get pretty boring over at my spot on the internet. :)
Helen Ginger said…
This post was not cheating. Yay, I'm glad to see you in NaBloWriMo. Having company as we blog every day is good.

Helen
Straight From Hel
Joanna Jenkins said…
Good luck! I'll be reading!
xo
Holly said…
You are a brave, brave woman. Braver than I, most certainly! I'll be reading!