And the Winners Are!

Please forgive me for sending this out late! I've been "out of pocket" for the last week and a half, as my parents treated Greg, me, my brother and his wife to a vacation in Disney with them.

You would think I could keep up on my blog while visiting with Mickey Mouse. We were at the various parks 10-12 hours a day! By the time we made it back to the Villa, the only thing we could think to do was sleep. I'll share the highlights about the trip on a later post.

Greg enjoyed everyone's wedding stories! He announced the winners as:

3rd Place: Kel
2nd Place: Hippomanic Jen
1st Place: BFS

I'll send a note to each of your blogs, but if you happen to read this first, please send me your mailing address. You can email me at: aleta.grimball@gmail.com

Soon I'll be back to visiting your blogs. As Greg said, "I need a vacation from a vacation!"

Comments

Kimberly said…
Hope you had a blast!!
GypsiAdventure said…
Oh wow - that sounds fun...I can't wait to see pictures!

Congrats to all the winners!!!
~K
A New Yorker said…
Congrats to the winners.
larkswing said…
What a great Thanksgiving treat!

Congratulations winners!
Jessica said…
Disney--You lucky, lucky girl! :)
The Blonde Duck said…
Congrats to the winners!
nikkicrumpet said…
Now that sounds like fun! Although you do come back from Disney more tired than when you left! Congrats to the winners!
♥ Boomer ♥ said…
What a wonderful getaway for you! I've only been there one time and it was the most fun ever! I'm so excited about winning a prize! I can't believe it!!! By the way, I have sent you my mailing address -- with lots of hugs and ♥♥♥!!!
Anonymous said…
Congrats ! Congrats ! Congrats !
Hippomanic Jen said…
I can't believe I won something. I didn't actually remember I'd entered anything - I tell stories to anyone who will listen for FREE!