Various Picture Share

Below are a various pictures ~ just doing a simple picture share with this post. The first picture is a bracelet I finished. It's a "flat" spiral. I took a side picture afterwards to show the "spiral" part of it. (In the background you can see a small section of the pegboard desk that Greg created for my jewelry hobby!) The second bracelet is one I completed last night (at midnight).

Then there are pictures of Pebbles and Tigger and Greg with his niece and nephew. They were in town to visit during the summer. Both of them are green belts in Karate and Collin brought with him the board that he broke! Cool!

The picture of Greg coming out of the coffee shop is from the day that he proposed *smiling* ~ the place of our first date.



























































Comments

GypsiAdventure said…
I love the second bracelet...it is so pretty! You do amazing work!
~K
Anonymous said…
what a cool spiral bracelet! what a satisfying feeling it must be to work intently on a project and then when you finish - a gorgeous piece of jewelry!

fondly,
lady blue
Aleta said…
Thank you, Kel! Making jewelry is very relaxing to me.

Hi Lady Blue! Thanks for the compliment. The flat spiral isn't difficult once you get into the rhythm of it. Yes, it's very satisfying!

*smiles*
Lilly said…
I love your bracelets, who do you make them for, just you or do you sell them? Great photos too. And its great to see someone in love and happy - there should be far more of it!
Dawn said…
Your jewelry is so beautiful! What amazing work you do! Do you sell it? If not, you're in the wrong business! You should be selling it in boutiques for beaucoups of money!
Aleta said…
Hi Lilly ~ Thank you! I just make the jewelry for me and sometimes for gifts. I’m glad you enjoyed the pictures! I agree, there should be more love in this world and I hope that our love gives people hope!


Hi Dawn ~ Thank you! I thought about selling my jewelry, but people get very particular with colors and wanting to change something here and there and then don’t understand that some of my jewelry takes weeks or months to make. Thanks again!