My head feels like a beading cloth

"Top of my head feels like a beading cloth" is the text that Greg sent to me. I busted out laughing. Only Greg, that wonderful man, could express himself so eloquently. Lol. How many men do you know would be able to relate to a "beading cloth?"

Greg can, because he knew I wanted some material that holds the beads while I’m making jewelry. He went to various stores and found some for me and knows how it feels to the touch. So, he has a really good reference point to that fuzzy texture. I like it. He used the shaving gadget on # 1; it’s the closest you can get without going bald.

Another Greg quote is, "Great, now we’ll have Dandelion Yellow on the walls. Why can’t they come up with guy names for paint, like Beer Yellow or Road Kill Brown?" He listed off a number of other more masculine names and kept a group of us laughing at Home Depot.

If you want to play a "paint chip game" - where you see the name of the color and pick which color it's supposed to be - click here.

Sorry, Sweetheart, we’ll be in Dandelion fields very soon! I’m just hoping that the pretty chip color doesn’t turn into a fluorescent hue. The little chip looks perfect but on four walls might be overbearing? I must say that after perusing the colors available, my muse was thinking, "could be a cool Haiku" with inspirations coming from labels of "Bright Laughter, Fleeting Fawn, Strawberry Mousse" and so forth. If it didn’t inspire a poem it was making me hungry.



To drift back to the dandelions and flowers, I was outside in the middle of the day watering the yard and Greg brought me a hat to wear. He said, "You look like a flower." The hat makes me into a tulip head. Lol. But it’s cute and the Morning Glories are vining up nicely!

Comments