Someone Broke In!


.... I was visiting my parents' house, only it looked like a house on the northshore... mom was the only one home..she was outside and complaining about weird things going on with the house... I asked her, "what weird things?"..... she said, "the doorknob was taken off" and I saw that it was but only on one side... we go inside and I'm fussing at her because she didn't lock the front door... she said, "I think we should leave"..... I heard a buzz sound, it was really low... and realized it was the alarm and no buttons were lit up on the alarm pad...... I looked past the kitchen countertop and saw someone was in the house.... I said, "We should leave now, there's someone in here"... (my next thought was, "I should have listened to Mom to begin with)...we crouched down low and moved quickly.... but the guy heard us and started chasing us.....

Greg asked me what woke me up and I told him about the dream. He snuggled closer and said, "Next time, put me in the dream with my gun... I'll take care of it." He made me smile and feel protected.


Picture of gun is Greg’s that he is selling. It’s a law enforcement model with a "clean crisp trigger." Greg said, "Not even a one hundredths’ of an inch creep… ergo.. swat." He has other guns and I like that he knows how to use them. He has won awards, 1st place a couple of times in both B and C categories.

Comments