More!

















We have a cute thing between us that would probably make most people gag.

One will say, "I love you!'

The other will respond, "I love you MORE!"

Then, the reply, "Impossible!"

It's cutesy and sickening for others to hear, but what can I say?

Greg sent me an email today, it reads:
******

I Love You More!!!


From the moment I was born...
Who knew my journey
Would last so long
Looking for a true love
so right, so real, so strong.


Staying busy to pass the time
Anything to pacify the mind.
The quest momentarily put aside
Yet the emptiness would not be denied


Floating on life's ocean
with no map, no clue.
Water everywhere
But thirsty for you.

Here is how long I waited for you to be my destination Aleta Gay Grimball.

1,420,156,800 seconds
23,669,280 minutes
394,488 hours
2348 weeks (rounded down)

Worth every minute.



Comments

Anonymous said…
What a lovely poem! How heartfelt. Love is in the air! -HB
Aleta said…
I'll be sure to tell Greg that you said so. When he read that I posted his email on the blog, he said, "I'm going to have to put a copyright on my emails to you or some disclaimer not to blog it!" Awww...
APeak said…
how very sweet!