Cats and Dogs


Oppss.. I missed yesterday's "C's" part of the A-Z challenge post. Not a good beginning, so I figured the title today would incorporate both the C and the D.

This morning I woke up at 3am to some severe... SEVERE.. thunderstorms. I don't mind the rain. But the lightening and constant thunder won't allow me to sleep. I'm not terrified of thunderstorms, but I do get a little twitchy. Even the cat and dog were antsy. And they don't seem to appreciate the saying, "It's raining cats and dogs outside."

Unfortunately, my husband is a very dedicated man. Even with the weather people talking of tornadoes touching down and to "stay indoors unless absolutely necessary"... my husband got up, got dressed and had to drive IN the direction of the next wave of really nasty weather.

That made me nervous. So, I used all of the geek equipment I had at my fingertips to make me feel better. I turned on my iPhone and used "friend finder" to see where my husband was on the map. Then I turned on the iPad and looked at the weather radar app. As he was going along, I was watching the weather he was going through. I felt a sigh of relief when he made it to his destination safely. Even though it's been a while, ever since my husband's car accident, I worry so much about him.

Here's a screen shot of the weather my husband was driving towards.


Comments

Head Ant said…
I made mine wait until the flash flood watch was up. So scary!